Cornerstone designed the modernization, accessibility upgrade, and voluntary seismic strengthening for this approximately $11M cast-in-place concrete and reinforced masonry campus. The buildings were originally constructed in two phases in 1950 and 1960 on a steeply sloping site. The retrofit components consisted of supplemental shotcrete shear wall elements and associated foundations throughout along with an FRP overlay on the multi-purpose room precast girder roof system. A significant portion of the project was to create a rational entry to the administrative office while linking the two main wings and providing elevator access to the uphill portion of the site. These linking elements and vertical transitions were all incorporated into the new main lobby. Also included were modifications to interior stairs for ADA compliant ramps and a significant ramp structure for the main entrance.